How to Find Us
Hatton Teaching School Alliance is based at our lead school, Sir Christopher Hatton Academy, in Wellingborough.
- We are a secure site and access is controlled through gates.
- Car parking is available on the main academy site, with access gained by pressing the intercom at the gate on arrival. However, please note that we have limited parking available on-site and you may need to park in the local area. Please park considerately and avoid blocking local access.
- Please report to the Main academy reception on arrival, where you will be issued with a visitor’s pass.
- If you have a recent (no more than 3 years old) DBS/CRB please bring it with you, with a form of photo identification. As part of the site safeguarding policy you will be issued with either a green or a red visitor’s pass, which you are required to wear at all times. If you have your DBS/CRB we can issue you with a green pass, otherwise you will be issued with a red pass and must be accompanied by a member of staff at all times.
- Our address is The Pyghtle, Wellingborough NN8 4RP. We are on the corner of the junction with Gold Street.